Patch!

"Bill the Butcher - Gangs of New York"




Patch is dropping by next week for his monthly week of work at paradigm.
And for all you guys that are interested we have some time left in his schedule next week!
Drop us and/or Patch a line! 


If you guys dont know Patch(Patrick Mcfarlane) allready here's a small introduction:
Here's the part where you can, if so driven, read a little more about me.
I'm a lucky man who, by various twists of fate that didn't seem so wonderful at the time, have actually found that I can live whilst doing what I'm passionate about, which, thankfully since you've arrived here on this site, is tattooing!
I've always drawn, sketched and created. Once upon a time in faraway South Africa, i could be found either skating, doing graffiti or making music - that happily culminated in today's output. I love it. I get to draw, sketch, look at pictures and tattoo all day, everyday. Aside from aesthetics there's the technical side - equipment, machines, electronics. There's always something to learn, an area to progress, an aspect to explore, boundaries to push.
So I´ve been hard at it since 2004, in Portugal. I started doing guest spots in 2007 - to the US. In 2008, I started entering conventions and have been steadily increasing my work base, mainly on the German circuit. Although based in Europe, I'm still ready, willing and keen on travelling.
Although I'm really versatile and can do any style, I prefer custom work. I'm working on perfecting my own style of "illustrative tattooing" - a perfect combination of heavy linework, realism and sketch work.
So that's a little about me, good, solid, well-planned and executed, long lasting tattoo work that makes your mother proud.
check out more of his work on his website or add him on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment